6.01.2007

Relocated

...And happy.


I've been lacking a computer and therefore am unable to update about all the changes in the last week. But I'm here. And all is well. Start the job on Monday and looks like I'll head to ATL on Thursday and then to LA next Thursday and Friday. I would say the next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind. Thankfully, I went from the Hobbit House 40502 to a Deluxe Apartment in the Skkkyyyyy...so I've had a couple afternoons of R&R at the pool...

My Girl is enjoying a multitude of walks each day, and is settling in better than anticipated. We're in 702 sq. feet of hotel, er, apartment living bliss. Big change, but the right change...at the right time.

Lots to do and lots to take advantage of. I'm sitting here at SEDW's on a Friday afternoon, just cause. Cause I can. Cause I live here now. Finally.

:-)

Yay.

More to come when I have my own PC again, but to you who were wondering...I'm here.

The fantastic is just around the corner now...

Much to tell. More soon.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Welcome! Once you're all settled in, shoot me an email and and I'll take you out on the town to celebrate.

Yay!!