6.11.2007

If Virginia is For Lovers...


Then what on earth could Paris be for?

Cause see, if I would have stayed in LexVegas, I would be in Paris right now...I still can't believe I gave it up.

Oui! C'est ça.

I would have been back in my favorite city of lights...and instead I'm heading to the city of Paris Hilton on Thursday. Oh. My. God. The irony is almost profound.
Wait, don't I work for a French company now?
Scratching head...

I suppose it's better this way. After all, this time it would have been a lonely trip, it would have lacked those big brown eyes I had become so accustomed to getting lost in.

C'est la vie, mes amies. C'est la vie.


PS: Speaking of, my Belgian, this one is for you. Found it a week or so ago at a bar not too far from me...thought you would get a big smile out of this...if it would have been on your birthday, and wouldn't have cost $45 to attend, I probably would have gone. I settled for proudly telling the waiter that I had, in fact, been to Ghent. You would also be glad to know they had Delerium on tap...But, instead I had a pint of Stella...cause well, you know how I love the Stella...

No comments: