6.27.2007

Pardon the Interruption...

Just got the best news of the last few weeks and I am giddy...GIDDY!

The French hottie who giggles at me when I look at him (even in serious conversation) is coming back on Monday. Did you hear me? MONDAY!


AND, the best part?


He's freakin staying the whole month. THE WHOLE MONTH.


Shit.

I nevah' been so 'hoppy in my 'hole liiiife.

Well, that maybe a tad bit of an exaggeration. But STILL!


Yep. I'm a dork.
Don't rub it in.

It's the small things in life that give me the most pleasure. Well, that's not entirely true. Bygones.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are a dork. :)

The Notorious N.A.T = Brilliant

I laughed so hard when I read that as your name in the comments.

The Notorious N.A.T said...

I can't helps it.

I know...a brilliant dork. What a fine combination I make!