5.04.2006

Everything I Needed To Know About Life I Learned From New Kids On The Block


  • You Got It (The Right Stuff) - what happens when you meet someone and after a few dates (or drinks) determine they have potential
  • Hangin' Tough - what happens when you and your friends are drunk in a bar
  • I'll Be Loving You Forever - what happens when you are in high school
  • Please Don't Go Girl - what happens when he gets a little psycho
  • Cover Girl - what happens when you have a great hair / make up day
  • Step by Step - what happens when you go to counseling
  • This One's For The Children - what happens when you are the Jolie-Pitt's
  • Games - what happens when you meet someone on the internet
  • Whatcha Gonna Do About It - what happens when you break it off with him
  • Never Gonna Fall In Love Again - what happens when you get divorced
  • Let's Try It Again - what happens when you drunk dial
  • Didn't I Blow Your Mind - what happens when you keep taking him back
  • Dirty Dawg - what happens when he's an ass
  • If You Go Away - what happens when you go psycho

6 comments:

ReBeKaH said...

You crack me up! lol! great entry!

Kim said...

Everything I learned, I learned from New Kids on the Block.

The Notorious N.A.T said...

God they were great, weren't they?

SEDW said...

Did I tell you that Joey was one of the leads when I saw "Wicked" on Broadway? He came on stage and I think every woman in the audience between the ages of 27-30 sighed. He was still hot!

Kate The Great said...

I've been MIA for a while and that was a wonderful read to find upon my return. I confess: I went to a NKOTB concert. I actually enjoyed it...

Dana said...

I love this! I too loved/love NKOTB. Thanks for the fun read.