5.30.2006

Sick

You know what sucks worse than spending a perfectly beautiful, potentially fun, much needed long weekend stuck inside your house because you have developed an abundant amount of snot and other fine ailments including a sinus & upper resipitory infection over the last four days?

Here's what:

It being 95-degrees outside, and that must have black leather scorches your ass because you've just been told that the air conditioning in your sleek two-year old car is going to cost $900 to fix because there is a hole in the compressor and because a rock must have hit it, it's not "covered under warranty."

You know what sucks worse than being told that?

Not having a dime to pay for it and having to resort to asking your parents for money.

That's what makes me the most sick.

To be 29.5 and having to rely on anyone other than myself makes me sick. If I'd only taken that business class while at the country club. If only I wouldn't have paid for a small child from a third world country on my credit cards over the last two years. If only I'd learn that my name is not Nat Rockefeller...

Thank God for parents that will still take care of you when you need it.

3 comments:

ReBeKaH said...

dude they just gave you money? Are they a bank? they just loned me some too... it does suck and yes... even at 21 i'm sick of it! MUCH LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey mine just forked over the cost of summer tuition! It sucks big time. I can't wait to be making money!!!

NB-C said...

Just think of the beach Nat...it won't be long now!