5.22.2006

Seriously

Yes, that is my ass. And yes, it's really that big.

Further proof that anyone over a size ten should never, under any circumstance, wear khaki pants.

I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea to wear them on that day. It clearly should be a sin. This is why.

So I am back from Philly. Didn't see the hot Italian. Though rumor has it he was in town. Sigh. Oh well, word also is that he is engaged. Blah.

So let's see, besides wearing horrible khaki pants, I drank beer.

A lot.

Also, I only had three regular meals the whole time I was there. Two of those were the first day. Didn't want to ruin the buzz, ya know.

If you go, here are some things I'd recommend to do in Philly:

Get a cheesesteak : check

Climb the museum steps fondly referred to as "the Rocky" steps : check check

Drink excessive amounts of microbrews : check check check

Manage to stay away from making an ass out of oneself : FREAKING AWESOME

...more to come.

1 comment:

Kate The Great said...

I have always wanted to do those steps. I am not so afraid of khaki pants though... I guess it's because my head can't turn around enough and see my ass...