5.03.2006

Decisions, decisions...

I must figure out where to stay on my trip to Vegas. Don't be jealous, you're welcome to tag along.

Unfortunately, the hotel where the conference is being held is sold out - boooo! So the options on that end of the strip are limited. I need help because I must stay 1) somewhere nice (you know I don't stay in icky hotels) 2) decently priced (company is thrifty), 3) close to Mandalay Bay.

Options:

1) The Luxor

2) New York, New York

3) MGM Grand

Anyone out there have a recommendation for me!?

3 comments:

Kate The Great said...

When are you going? If I had to pick, I'd go MGM. I don't know about NYNY. I hear the sounds of the coaster are pretty loud for some rooms. I like the idea of some of the retro bathrooms at MGM and all the Hollywood stuff.

I am going in August and I can't wait!

JAB said...

Our faculty secretary who I believe is a professional Las Vegas traveller says that NYNY is "fun for the younger crowd" but that MGM is probably nicer.

Anonymous said...

Go with MGM - it's the best of the three! Have a good time!