5.12.2006

M.I.A.

Hello friends. It's been awhile. I apologize for my long abscense but I tried to post yesterday, a masterpiece, if you will about my dear love being voted off American Idol. When I hit publish it just all went away, and seeing as the recounting of my beautiful Chris' loss was just too painful I couldn't manage to write it all again.

Not to worry, although there have been may inquiries into my well being after such devastation, I am alive and kicking and trying to think of the bright side. Of course, Tuesday's won't really be the same anymore and the only thing saving me from crawling in a hole is the fact that his beautiful bald head is still all over the internet and television because of his untimely demise.

Sigh.

So I'm headed to Philly on Monday for a tradeshow and I think I would be excited to get out of the grey cubicle hell but I'm so tired I can't muster the energy. I am hoping to spot the Hot Italian customer of mine while in PA which would definitely be worth the trip. Oh how I love Italian men.

The big project of mine is wearing me out combined with all the other projects at work and I'm glad its the weekend so I can step back and take a breath. Lots on my plate right now and I'm just hoping it pays off.

In other exciting news, One of the Boys and his wife had a baby girl last Thursday. She is a beauty and has a ton of jet black hair. Pretty!

Only 3 full weeks to go until the vacay to FLA followed by the trip to Las Vegas. This girl should can use some R&R.

Ya'll have a great week :)

3 comments:

Kate The Great said...

Glad to hear things are swell in Lex-Vegas. I am still so jealous about your trip to the real sin city...

Hot Italian Men. The guy I'm dating right now is Italian. Fiery and very passionate. Okay, so he's only a quarter Italian, but it still spices things up.

Have a wonderful trip to Philly, and have a run up the Art Museum steps for me if you're in the mood. On second thought, have a great drink instead. That's more my style...

ReBeKaH said...

how do you get color? i can't figure it out.

Kim said...

Mmmm...Chris...So hot.

Have no fear, I'm sure we'll see more of him in the future. At least I will because I plan on stalking him.