2.09.2006

Fun with Celebrities Day

Ok, I've spent a bit of time looking at the photos and reading the follow up from last night's Grammy's. I have to admit, I'm a bit of a celebrity freak...I watch Extra and Access Hollywood. I am up on the latest gossip, I like to know what and who they're doing. I'm quite sure that it's my voyeuristic tendency. So today, I thought I'd make a list of the best and worst - celebrities I love and loathe. I reserve the right to add...Feel free to join in.

LOVE (in no particular order)

The men:
1) Ben Affleck. If this man ever knocks on my door, I'm gone.
2) Matthew McConaughey-hey. I don't care if he's a stoner-cowboy. That man is smokin.
3) George Clooney. Good KY boy who still has a wicked sense of humor. Wouldn't he just be fun to hang out with?
4) Joseph Fiennes. Hello Shakespeare in Love. Hello eyes. Hello British man. Raarrr!
5) Dave Matthews. Just sing to me, please.
6) Tom Hanks. HAS to be the nicest man ever.
7) Colin Farrell. H-O-T. H-O-T. H-O-T.
8) James Gandolfini. Italian. Mobster-esque. Love it.
9) Patrick Dempsy. I loved you when loving you wasn't cool.
10) David Beckham. Devastatingly handsome. British. Yum-O.

The women:
1) Julia Roberts. She just seems nice, plus I adore all of her movies.
2) Drew Barrymore. I want her to be my friend.
3) Diane Keaton. Could she be any more timeless?
4) Kelly Clarkson. She can wail and she's just so perky!
5) Kate Winslet. I love her hair, I love everything about her.
6) Gwyenth Paltrow. Timeless beauty, classic actress.
7) Sarah Jessica Parker. My Sex In The City hero.
8) Rachael Ray. Annoying EVOO comments, but how can you not like her?
9) Anne Curry. Ready for her to replace Katie.
10) Joan Cusak. Freaking funny, especially in 16 Candles....mmmm...aaaaa ya.


LOATHE

The men:
1) TOM CRUISE. Get over yourself. No one cares.
2) Russell Crowe. Anger Management. You're also ugly.
3) Michael Douglas. One word: creepy.
4) Kanye West. Yes, GW does hate black people, but dude, that's no way to make friends.
5) Joaquin Phoenix. Your brother was better.
6) Jim Carey. Except for ESOTSM, you are annoying and so not funny.
7) Tom Cruise.
8) Tom Cruise.
9) Tom Cruise.
10) Tom Cruise.

The women:
1) Mariah Carey. Who is Mimi and is she the one who made you fat?
2) Angelina Jolie. One word: Homewrecker.
3) Campbell Brown. Everyone knows you are mean.
4) J-Lo. Used to love you, now I hate you. You're still pretty.
5) Britney Spears. It's your husband, babe. He's bringing you down.
6) Tara Ried. You make me look sober.
7) Joan Rivers. Just annoying.
8) Katie Holmes. He's gay!!!
9) Anna Nicole Smith. You are so dumb it makes me want to vomit.
10) Meg Ryan. What happened? You used to be my favorite but now you look like the Joker. It freaks me out.

3 comments:

KJ said...

I couldn't agree more with that list, although I would have to add Jennifer Aniston to the love list because she has been so classy throughout the whole Brad thing.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I totally agree with the list! TOM CRUISE ESPECIALLY!! i still like meg ryan however the lips...well she could do with a little LESS of! what was she thinking????

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, from a completely male perspective... Angelina is on the wrong list!

And where oh where Keira Knightly?