2.23.2006

Damn

I wish I would've gotten my hair cut yesterday. I tossed around the thought a couple weeks ago to let it grow out a bit and finally committed to the effort on Monday. I think a nice long (ok, shoulder length is even going to push it) bob will be a fun change of events. So I cancelled my appointment.

I missed terribly the hour recounting all the tumultuous events of the last five weeks with my Hair Chick and NB-C more than I thought I would. Now, I'm kinda in a post/what-woulda-been- my-hair-day funk. The thought of growing my beloved short hair really disturbs me. I can already see split ends from the 7 day a week fry job I do with the straightening iron. The back is unrulie. No haircut - no trip to my beloved Hair Chick - for another five weeks.

Damn.

1 comment:

NB-C said...

I on the other hand am basking in the glory of my new do!

Goodbye dish pan blonde!