2.27.2006

Finally!

I'm totally stoked because today I recieved my copy of He's Just Not That Into You. I have been anxiously awaiting this book for the last week and a half, well ok, since Valentines Day. Being one who hates to be too quick to jump to conclusions, I guess I just needed further proof.

Just a nice bit of light reading to thoroughlly remind me that:

1) I am single.

2) I am ridiculous about giving people the benefit of the doubt.

3) I deserve nothing short of enough.

4) You have to kiss a lot of frogs. (Not entirely bad!!! Tee hee...)

5) When you are lucky enough to lose, your life becomes filled with mystery again.

I also got a copy of The Year of Yes, to remind me:

1) I am single.

2) I am happy for the first time in many years. And content (most of the time).

3) You never know who is around the corner.

4) Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you.

5) I deserve nothing short of enough.

3 comments:

KJ said...

Good points.....thank you

SEDW said...

Never heard of Year of Yes. I recently bought Blender Babyfood and Rachel Rachel's 30-min low carb meals. These books remind me that:
1. I am a mom.
2. I am somehow now interested in cooking.
3. I need to lose baby weight.
(We don't have Qdoba here, but I feel the same way after eating a 1000 calorie Chipotle burrito.)

The Notorious N.A.T said...

i totally need to check out the calories in one of my favorite NSQB. actually, i probably shouldn't.

how's that blender babyfood goin?
RR's cookbooks are awesome. I also recently bought 2 Jane Austen books and To Kill A Mockingbird. I figured I should read them all again.