8.31.2007

To The Magnificent Little Monkey Man



Joey Joey!

I can't believe you are already a year old. You are a beautiful little boy who is loved beyond measure. It was one year ago I saw your face for the first time, and how I loved you from the first glance. You are a child who captivates even the casual admirer, not to mention the aunt(s!) who could never spend enough moments with you. You are a beautiful mix of your mother and father, and I only wish that I were there to spoil you and love you like I wish I could. Like I should (but haven't). You darling boy, were in the dreams your mom and I shared as a teenagers, the manifestation of lives yet to come - the hope and the love of all that was to be. Dear Joey, you are an amazing culmination of many dreams and silent prayers. May your life ahead be an amazing journey that is beyond imagination.


Happy Birthday sweetest boy and all my love to you in your many years ahead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Joey isn't bad, either... ;) Happy Birthday to Joey!

Kate The Great said...

How darling. I am so anxious to be an aunt!!! I'll bet it's amazing to spoil a little person and watch them learn and grow. How fun!!

Rima and Kevin said...

Joey says, "Thanks for the birthday wishes, Aunt Natalie! I miss you! I was sooo little in that picture. You should come play with me now that I'm such a big boy!" xo, Joey (and his parents)

ReBeKaH said...

I can't look at that boy without a smile on my face! seems like you can't either! :-)