8.20.2007

Saving the world, one company at a time

So.

I just completed the big presentation. Biggest presentation of my relatively young career. It couldn't have gone better if I do say so myself. I'm scheduled to present to the CEO, President, and all the VP's the first week of September. This is a good thing. This is the kind of thing that opens doors and leverages all those years you've spent building credibility. This is the thing that takes you places.

So the three weeks of work, really long hours, and Sunday's spent developing may pay off. Yay. It'd be nice to make a difference and bring around some much needed change. It'd be even nicer if it paid off, for the company, and of course for me at the company. It is definitely the right direction to be headed, and I'm proud of myself for it.

So tonight, I will not work late. I will go to the gym and maybe watch a movie. Just relax and take a deep breath. Good work today.

Good work.

5 comments:

JAB said...

Maybe you should celebrate with a new tube of lip gloss! ha ha

Anonymous said...

...sending a pat on the back...

Barbara WM said...

congratulation! here is an article from the new york times... I thought of you when I saw it... http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/22/dining/22wine.html?th&emc=th

The Notorious N.A.T said...

JAB - i think that's a fine idea!

Sue - thank you!

Babs - you crack me up. indeed, they are definitely the finest!!!

Kate The Great said...

I'm so behind on the blogs. Nice job. When you need a personal shopper/assistant/chef, you know who to call.

Hey. Hear that?

Amsterdam is calling your name...