8.08.2007

Delirium and Randomness

It smells like pee in the Hotel/Apartment. I know that My Girl hasn't done the deed inside, but I'm perplexed as to the smell that I can't seem to get away from in here tonight. Odd.

It's hotter than 69-kinds of love in the No.VA area. I only went outside this morning, at lunch, and to take Abby for a walk and that was more than this old girl could handle. When you are anywhere but the beach, 95-degree winds do not count as blissful. They are just hot air. Much like most of my writing.

I made a trip this weekend and got to see some of my friends. It was a bit of a foolish, and spontaneous one, that left me really, really, freaking tired and unable to, yawn, get back into the groove.

I'm working on a big-for-me presentation at work. It's keeping me hostage at the office until 7:00 p.m. each night and so I really don't feel like blogging when I come home.

Really excited about the new Jane Austen/Anne Hathaway movie. Going to go see it on Sunday. By Myself. Yes, that would be solo movie, deux.

Just got notice that the love of my life, Paolo Nutini, will be in DC on October 4. The dilemma to accept an invitation to make another trip across the pond with a friend+her friend has now just become a harder decision to make due to that unfortunate show date. Couldn't he wait until the 6th? Bollocks.

Had weird dreams about you.

Figured out that my Vee's due date is the one year anniversary of my Grandmother's death. It seems a brilliantly beautiful irony.

Off to more PowerPointing now.

Will be back from neglect, soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot seems to be everywhere...

We'll keep checking in. :)

Kate The Great said...

Hot sucks.

And I don't know about this man you speak of, but I think a trip across the pond would be lovely.

I hear they smoke cigarettes in Amsterdam.

Anonymous said...

About me?????

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Yes, about you. ;-)