8.07.2006

I Miss You More Than Yesterday


I had the best time ever this weekend visiting SEDW & my little man. I just transferred pictures from my camera to my computer and I have tears in my eyes...I am just amazed at my little one. He is so smart. He is so happy. He is so good. I am totally in love. I can't imagine what it's like to be a mother but being with DJW makes absolutely certain that I can't wait to be one. I am also amazed by what a wonderful mother SEDW is. I always knew she would be, and that she was, but she is a natural. I so enjoyed seeing her for the first time in the twelve years of our friendship in this role. We had a wonderful time just being together. Laughing and talking even as the hours seemed to stand still yet pass by much too quickly.

I miss you so much already.

1 comment:

SEDW said...

We miss you, too! Such a great time. Please email me your pics of DJW so I can get prints. By the way, how bad could I look in that pic of us??