8.08.2006

And By The Way

Yes, I am on the blonde ambition tour. Actually, my hair was close to the current color in high school, it just has spent the last 12 years or so trekking somewhere between auburn & brunette. I decided a few months ago I should see if blondes do really have more fun. Plus I'm trying to grow my classic short hair into a nice medium length and well, what better way to pass the time.

Funny thing is, it wasn't until I returned from my weekend hiatus that I was informed it was that much different than it was prior to my last weeks highlighting appointment. I didn't really think it looked that much different until 85 people commented on how dramatic it apparently is.

Okey dokey if ya'll say so.

Here's a little hair timeline for the old girl. I can't decide what color I should be.


February 05 (auburn)


May 05 (auburn with highlights)


August 05 (brown)



June 06 (bad eyeshadow day - brown with highlights)


August 06 (blonde with some natural brown)


Help a sister out - cast your vote!

6 comments:

NB-C said...

I agree...blondes DO have more fun...at least they did until they got old and bitter.

The Notorious N.A.T said...

well than cast your vote...hello...i got all techy for a split second, didn't you see the poll...

Kate The Great said...

So glad you're back! Your blog has reminded me daily of how "normal" you are...

I have been needing some good, uplifting reading so hop to it!

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Kate - trying to get back to uplifting, some weird situations going on that I can't comment about in blogworld that are effecting my ability to talk about much of anything...hoping to get back there soon...

Anonymous said...

Auburn. Yes, auburn.

Anonymous said...

I like the August 05 color, but I also like the auburn look too!!