4.26.2006

Oh, I'm Sure You Know How...


To Love A Woman. Yes, Mr. Daughtry, I bet you do.

I'm sorry I haven't professed my love for you in a couple weeks but I was so upset after last week when you almost got voted off (WTF) I been at a loss for what to say. I noticed last night during your brief serenade that I actually found myself talking, out loud, to myself, about how HOT you are. This week, I was sure not to put fate in the hands of all those other weak-in-the-kneed fans out there, so you can be sure I did my part for all humanity by texting the word "vote" to 5706 and 5712. There is no way I can go through the agony of last week again.

Oh you are yum, yum, yummy.

And yes, I did take pictures of you on the TV...I know, I know. But I told you before - I'm a damn good groupie, and well, this is love.

So here you are - singing on the floor. Yes, that's you dear Chris. On your back with a smile on your face. I'm sorry that my angle is a little off. But I think that was one of the times I was repeating "Oh My God could he be any HOTTER" outloud. I really couldn't belive what I was seeing. Tee hee tee hee tee hee...



GIDDY!!! (Clapping hands, please kind American Idol producers show more of this!)

You are the hottest thing since Jordan Knight performed "Baby I Believe In You" on Pay Per View in 1989...and that's pretty freakin hot.

1 comment:

NB-C said...

I'm officially taking bets on how long it will be before police arrest you for claiming you are his wife and breaking into his residence...stalking IS a crime...just ask the chick that was stalking Letterman.