4.18.2006

I Got Nuthin...

That's right folks. I'm plum out of ideas or fresh concepts to talk about here. I just got nuthin'.

And that includes money.

I got no money either.

In fact, I looked at Wikipedia this morning and next to the word broke, I found a picture of myself. Go figure.

Good news is, I'm going to scrape together some pennies (no, no, silly readers - not Mr. Penny) and go to Siesta Key in June with NB-C, Vee, and Julia. A little girls weekend away at the beach. I can already smell the burnt flesh and stale beer -- all signs of a successful trip with this bunch. NB-C sent an email earlier stating that we will indeed have to buy bathing suits. That should be an awesome experience. Fat. In Spandex. Sign me up.

Yep, taking a little vaca.

It's only been a year since my last one. I think it's time.

And the best part, Julia & Vee & I are making it into a roadtrip. Now, how often do you know 30-year olds (and those soon to be) who think it's way fun to drive 15 hours to the destination of choice? Well, you haven't met us. Julia & I got the bright idea and Vee decided it just wouldn't be the same if she didn't take a train from Gulfport to Hotlanta so she could partake in the long (repeat LONG) journey. Well, we plan to do some sightseeing - you know, break it up a little.

We're picking up the ODB (aka NB-C) somewhere in FLA. I can't help the three letter acronym thing - after all I'm a wannabe techy.

So that's it. That's all I got.

I'm way excited about this trip - I can almost hear Jimmy Buffett now...the sun and the sand...

Well sand is overrated...

But the ocean isn't.

And the company is the best part.


4 comments:

NB-C said...

You had to use the picture where my head is as big as a pumpkin?! Anyway...it will be the BEST...even though the last time we were ALL in Florida together we got abandoned and left for dead in Panama City...

I'm bringing the Raman and the Natty Ice...who's got dibs on the hot pot?

Anonymous said...

I thought the last time you were all in FLA was for SEDW's wedding? Anyway, I'm jealous, I wish I was going to be done in time to go with, or already be down there anyway. I think it sounds like way fun to take a roadtrip with the girls. I know you will have fun and some good memories will come from it. Wear sunscreen!!

JAB said...

Hello - so the old lady with the baby can't have umbrella drinks?

NB-C - this is the PERFECT 10 year anny celebration!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a blast... i'm thinkin' i need to take a trip to the estate that my lovely uncle bought for me :-) It's time for a vacay!