4.05.2006

My Little Piece of Heaven


Well hello, lover.

I have to admit I was a little tardy to our date last night because I got swept away by the Godfather III that was on TV last night. I must have temporarily become insane to have missed even 30-seconds with you...but alas, there isn't much that will keep me from dreaming of an Italian man - and the Godfather does always seem to suck me in every time...Enough excuses...It's kind of weird because each time I see your face, my stomach aches and I kind of get these butterflies because you just, remind me of...Well you are just beautiful. I'm not going to lie. And I know, I know, you're singing these stirring renditions of Keith Urban and Johnny Cash subconsciously for me, longing for the day when we can be together...and so I'll wait, patiently. I've gotten good at waiting.

And so, until tonight - again, you are yummy.

XOXO,
N

2 comments:

JAB said...

I too got sucked in to Godfather III last night! That whole triology is addictive. I can watch it over and over!

Kate The Great said...

Italian men. I too have a weakness for that vintage. John is Italian, so he gets a gold star next to his name in my Crush book.

I don't watch AI... but every picture you put up of this guy TOTALLY reminds me of Vin Diesel.

I want to have Vin's babies...