3.20.2006

There's a Wedding in My Future...

...And it happens to be that of one of my very good friends...My dear friend Jaynie got engaged this weekend to her beau Mr. T!
Jaynie is a fellow partner in crime and otherwise guilty by association friend of mine that I was lucky enough to meet through my place of employment. One of the fringe benefits of my job is that I have made friends all over the country. Jaynie and I have known each other for about four years and may have become instant friends on that one fateful journey to Anaheim...(C, C, C!) Since that time, we have laughed away countless hours, given each other great advice, secretly loved a few of our fellow troublemakers, and partied like the rockstar's we are. It's been a fun ride and I'm looking forward to knowing her in this new chapter of her life. What is really the best part is that I know in Mr. T she has a best friend who compliments everything she is and everything she is yet to become. I know my Jaynie is happy, content, and filled to the brim. I know that Mr. T loves her like she deserves to be loved. I know she has found nothing less than enough.

And I am glad for that.

There's a wedding in Pennsylvania in my future and I can't wait.

Congratulations my friend...

No comments: