3.29.2006

Aye Carumba!


Good morning my sweet,

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our visit last night, albeit a bit brief. I know that you were singing that rendition of Creed's "What If" for me...What if we could be together. What if your wife didn't have bad hair. What if I came down to North Carolina (really, it's not that far of a drive) after American Idol is over and we ran away together. What if I had your love child. <sigh> So many what if's to consider...I know. Don't worry, I'll make sure there is not an ounce of doubt in your mind.

I haven't told you in a week or so that you are HOT. So there it is. I love your smokin' hotness. You are the perfect man. I love your lips, eyes, and bald head.

Until tonight...

XOXOXO,
N

2 comments:

NB-C said...

Not to burst the romantic bubble, but that show royally sucked last night...including your new love. Horrible...awful...I agreed with Simon on almost every thing...

He is hot though!

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Yes, it did. But the eye candy is what really matters...HOTTTTTTT.