3.22.2006

I Love You More Than Last Week

Hello, Lover.

I almost fell off my couch last night because of your hotness.

I think I will become your groupie. Really. I was good at it back in the day when I was in that ugly awkward stage with braces and big hair. I am a good groupie and now that I can drive, I will stalk you all over the Mid-West and the Psuedo-South. I would very much like to see if your ass does indeed look as fine in person as it did last night when you sang that rousing rendition of Johnny Cash's "I Walk The Line." Yes, I noticed you were all in black like the man himself and mmmmrraarrrr...you were looking awfully fetch. Your hotness, you have inspired me to talk to myself outloud, with only the crazy dog-child to hear about how sexy your bald head is, and ooooh those eyes and lips. I wish your wife didn't have bad hair. In fact, it would make it a lot easier if you weren't married, but well, we all make mistakes...bygones. I actually think I got giddy last night when for those 4-minutes of splendor your face was the only thing I could see. You are the best thing to happen to my Tuesday night in a long time. Yes indeed. You are Hot. Hot. Hot.

So, I'll see you at our regular time and I'll try not to drool...but I can't make any promises.

Love,
N

3 comments:

Kate The Great said...

N- LOVE this post. I have been in your shoes before... Love the enthusiasm with which you write about your #1 crush...

Me? I'm all about Vin Diesel... he could use me, abuse me and make me write bad checks

NB-C said...

One word: THERAPY....for you my dear Nat are NOT RIGHT. But, you do make a great groupie!

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Vee & NB-C - you know it takes a professional to get the grass, or freeze a leftover sandwich reported to be their's. Now that I'm almost 30 I could be sooo much better. Please let me tour with him.

Kate - girl where have you been. I'm jonesing for a new post...