3.03.2006

Since I be gone...

.... In homage to Mardi Gras...Me enjoying a Hurricane at Pat O'B's last year in NOLA....

Well kids, I'm headed to Hotlanta for a fun couple days of intense product training and will likely not be able to delight you with the great stories of my life until sometime later next week. I know you are sad and will miss me, terribly.

Some parting randomness to tide you over and to ponder ::

  • Mr. Penny = odd turn of events. I guess he's sensed that I've rid him from the noise. Yet again worse than deciphering the DaVinci Code...No I don't want to greet you at the airport at midnight...No I will not do that...Strange. Fascinating. Odd.
  • Julia & NB-C and I are going out for a fun night in the big LexVegas tonight. Can't wait because my little Julia has been MIA for a few months due to a new job. Hope to have pictures and no broken bones next week...
  • My girl Abby went to the spa today with her girlfriends Sadie & Annie. I just realized that not only do NB-C and I get our hairs cut on the same day, but now our dogs do too.
  • Pray that UK can rally on and beat Florida on Sunday. I have to drive down to Hotlanta with a Florida fan...uuuggghhhh....Also, crossing my fingers for the Buckeye b-ballers.....shoop shoop!
  • What's playing on in the Accord this weekend : a little Zero 7, Destiny : mmmm...word.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend and days after XOXO...CHEERS!

No comments: