3.17.2006

A Mighty Fine Day!


To all my Irish blooded friends and those like me who can only claim an honorary association...Many blessings to you this fine St. Patty's Day! (it helps if you say St. Patty's Day! with an accent to get the full effect)

NB-C and I are on a quest today to find some green beer at ye 'ole Shamrock. Who knows...perhaps this is the day my luck changes with Mr. Penny who might very well be in attendance this evening...more on that later...

To my friends an Irish toast on this fine day!

Here's to the old lady up the hill. If she won't drink it, I will!


(Just kidding, mom)


Really, a blessing for all you friends, family, and other lurkers out there...


May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.



Johnny, I know you're smiling down on me today--perhaps you can ask St. Patrick to send a little luck my way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's this day out of the year i miss johnny the most!