2.28.2007

Observations for a Wednesday

  • Tell me why it's newsworthy on MSN's Entertainment section to inform us that Paris Hilton has been pulled over for a speeding ticket. Guess what! I. Don't. Care. Now, if she had done something rivoting, perhaps. But seriously. There has to be something better to note than this.
  • I keep smelling something in the air that smells like a dirty ashtray. For like 36-hours now. I bathe, I try to not smoke that much. I know that it can't be me. WTF.
  • How do hotels get away with charging $43 for a plated lunch? Isn't that like, extortion or something?
  • Why is it when you try to fly from LexVegas to Beantown, the only times available are either 5:00 a.m., or 10:00 p.m.?
  • Do I dress horribly everyday, cause seriously, today I've had half of my office tell me how awesome I look, I think cause I'm wearing a dress, and it's so nice and all but I'm starting to get a complex for every other day that I apparently look like a slob.
  • Why is it the day you get paid, your money is gone before you can touch it?
  • How come the realtors in the office next to ours never wash their hands when they are done using the restroom?
  • Tell me why my neighbors feel the need to lock the entrance to our apartment building even though they know I don't have a key that unlocks that door? And oh, I'm the only one who doesn't have their own private entrance??? Assholes.
  • Is it really possible that I tried buying a pair of brown sandals last night, or even red ones, but ended up with my staple black instead?
  • Why is it people in shitty relationships with no clear future, stay in said relationship just cause it's easier than being alone. (Myself included, past tense)
  • Why do said persons feel the need to repeatedly question such decisions (myself included, past tense) instead of just making them?
  • Is it spring yet? Can I wear sandals yet? Please?
  • Leave for Paris a week from today? Mais, oui. Excited? Uh, yeah. Out of my freakin' mind...
  • Is it me or does American Idol kinda suck this season? The little Marvin Gaye guy from last night is pretty hot though. I find myself b-o-r-e-d for the rest of it.
  • I worked really hard for about 3 hours today and knocked out a lot of stuff and now I'm bored. And going to the gym...

Happy Hump Day Ya'll...

1 comment:

Kate The Great said...

Pay day. I know what you mean. I think my gross earning potential is spoken for for the next five weeks or so. Totally blows.

Paris. I am so jealous. Please have a crepe and kiss someone tall dark and handsome for me. That's an order ;)