2.12.2007

Paris je t'aime !


It's a good thing I do love it. I'm headed there in three and a half weeks...tee hee...My passport was a bit lonely with that one measely stamp in it.

Although it will be a short trip (4-days), I won't be at a loss. In fact, it'll be about 12 days before I return to the bright & sunny LexVegas from start to finish. Paris, Atlanta, Key West, Cozumel...Yep. I'll stop now...

OH! Not to mention, NB-C and I are headed to see Vee this weekend in the big Gulfport. NB-C hasn't seen the post Hurricane Katrina death and destruction before so that should be neat. We're also headed to that nasty ass New Orleans for a little Mardi Gras fun...have I ever mentioned that I am deathly afraid of crowds, crowded places, being trapped, feeling unsafe, or GERMS. Yep. We're headed to the epicenter of all those things. Sweet. But what can I say, being anywhere with those two for a few days is sure to be a blast.

Some years, like this one, it's good to be me. Let's hope 2007 keeps the blessings alive. I've got to say, I'm liking how it has started...

1 comment:

Kate The Great said...

You are making me turn green with envy... My fall travel plans are up in the air. I want to go abroad but I don't know when, though.