4.23.2008

Life Is Good & My Writing Today, Yeah. Not so much.

I love this picture (thanks Crackberry phone) of little miss CC, taken this weekend while in LexVegas. How happy is she? Seriously, arms up, yayayyay! Smile away, yayayyayay! Tounge out, yayayyayayay! Love her, love her, love her.

Had a blast in ye old hometown. I don't really know what to say about it, other than it was a great time. The sunshine, the rain, the old friends, the new addition, it all added up to perfect harmony. We drank and ate, a lot. I'm serious when I say that it's quite possible I had 25 beers in 2 days. Pints of draft beer, not bottles. NB-C and I were basically like a British/Irish pub crawling/Horsetrack junkie duo for like, 48 hours. Good beer, bad beer, the whole weekend was fantastic. I got my three weeks of missing potatoes and fried food goodness in, also. Oh my, how I love a good waffle fry from Shamrock's. They always ever so tasty. Got to see my wonder twins Nan & H.O., which was awesome. I love these girls like old friends, even though they are relatively new friends. They are just like a second self. Saw a couple friends from college who I hadn't laid eyes on for what seems like years, and it was so nice to reconnect. Gotta say, it was good to be home.
The weekend was so fantastic, in fact, I weighed a dreaded 6 pounds more on Monday morning than I did when I left on Friday. Woops. I chose the "get out of jail free card" this week at the DubDub. Back on track, and I've lost 4 pounds of that since. Thank God.

Anywho, I'm really not into writing today, this is an admitadly bad post. I'm so bored of it that I'm not even going to re-read, edit, or obsess before hitting the "publish post" button. Amuse yourself with my pictures.

College friends! Me, LC, MB, NB-C

Two of my favorite BITCHEZ Nan & H.O.


Life is Good.

Yay! I love Keeneland, too! Where people watching should be a sport of its own.


In 14 years, this was the first time I ever saw a race from this close! Look! Real horses! You know! Racing!


Six words: "I need to go inside, now."

3 comments:

JAB said...

It totally sucks that I had the ear infection!!!!

Camden looks like she's plotting something really devlish against her mother in that shot!

Kate The Great said...

Great pics... looks like so much fun. I wish my gala were on another weekend or I would have come down!!

Hope we can catch up when my business trip takes me to DC in august!

Gina said...

Looks like fun - I'm envious. I'd love to have a girls get-together. Sadly, I don't have too many girls, nor do we ever manage free time silumtaneously.