4.03.2008

It's The Final Countdown

So, yeah. I find my spare time more than filled with the high propensity to stalk a certain 80's boy band. Oh, Nelly. It's gonna be bad.

In other news, the FBF (herein fondly known as the French Boy Friend because he needs a good name) and I are heading to the hometown tomorrow to see My Favorite NEPHEW! I don't know what to be more excited about...seeing said NEPHEW! or anticipating how my entire family will be with the FBF. I like to think of my family as the Franklin County Mafia when it comes to meeting new love interests. They are loud, opinionated, and really like giving the new comers a run for their money. FBF has no idea what he's in for. My poor little introvert. This will challenge you. Hehehehehehe. But I suspect, you will love them as I do. Because they are the reason I am me.

WW day 4 is going well. I forget how much I actually like being on this diet. I've become substanially more hydrated and fantastically more regular in such a short time. It's wonderful. TMI. Oh well!

Okay, should go to bed so when I awake, it will be time to see my beloved NKOTB on the Today Show. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

You know, like Christmas. Just giddy with the anticipation.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi - thanks for the comment. I first joined WW about 13 years ago (I'm lifetime, but it's been up and down - I haven't been trying to lose the SAME weight for 13 years. This would suck), so I have had every version of leader there is (including the spastic 70 yr old). I also like the WW plan, but the meetings can be pure hell. And yet I go.