4.18.2008

Going Home

Heading to LexVegas in a few. Can't wait...

Still waiting on the bank to respond to at least 1 of the 2 offers I have out right now. Foreclosure home buying isn't exactly what I call "fun."

Down 7lbs thanks to the WW. I'm pretty sure I'll recapture half of that this weekend. Rode my new! green! bike! two times this week, thanks to the reassuring peer-pressure of the FBF. I hope smoking cigarettes and over indulgent drinking doesn't derail this train completely...

Anywho, back with evidence of the fun I'm sure to have on Monday.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Kate The Great said...

There's nothing wrong with over indulgent drinking.

Fact, I've heard those liquid diets work quite well.

Oh? You say those diets consist of fruit and veggie juice?

Well, shit.

Gina said...

Congrats on the 7 lbs!

Stay away from those cigarettes, though :)

The drinking, though? I'm all for that.