9.06.2007

This Commercial Disturbs Me

I'm all for subliminal advertising, subtle even, but this defies all that. It's so blantent, that I can't help but shake my head every time it's on. Seriously, I love the fact that someone came up with a commercial that will get you to think so much about it that you might just buy the product. Except, I'm not sure of what might happen to me if I were to test it out. It kind of looks painful. And well, I don't know...just looks like I might want to leave something to the imagination. In that department, at least. What do you think?


4 comments:

Rima and Kevin said...

Hilarious. It's like an Austin Powers movie.

Anonymous said...

OMG.

Anonymous said...

I was shitting bricks!!! HAHAHA!

JAB said...

I'm so glad you posted this because when I saw it the first time I thought "did they really just do that?"