9.11.2007

Oh Yeah

Did I tell you? I saw Stunning in Las Vegas a few weeks back. We ran into each other (planned) after she landed and I was waiting to get on a flight back here. She is still amazing and fantastic and beautiful all these years later. We onky got to see each other for about an hour but it was as if no time had passed at all. Like NINE years hadn't passed at all, to be precise. Here is our self portrait.

I'm off to Dallas today. Not sure how I feel about flying on said 6 year anniversary of the events that changed our lives. Flying through IAD especially. But on with our lives and on with our spirit and I'm sure security is hightened anyway.

It's been a CRAZY week. I feel like I haven't come up for air in days, even though that is not true because Sunday I didn't do anything but laundry and watch Zodiac. Saturday I was too hungover to move until 4:00 and a trip to the outlets with SEDW. So, I guess the weekend I relaxed. But Friday was like a tour stop with Guns N' Roses as I met up with a friend from GC for dinner and unexpected late night debauchery. Let's just say Garth was right when he said "ain't goin' down till the sun comes up." We had so much fun, and I'm not sure what to say about the rest of the night except that 25 year old boys are cute. Especially when they all think you are their mamasita.

Mwhahahahhaaaa.

Don't worry kids, don't worry. There is plenty of love to go around.


Back in a few days! Until then, you should read DOOCE because it's my new favorite. Make sure to check out the pictures of her dog. Fantastic.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Omg, what was that video that you made me watch? Seriously. Was he taping that with a sheet over his head? I still have no idea what that was. :)

When you get back, we drink. Call me.

sue said...

Hmmm... can't wait for more.