7.23.2007

For My Slimy

It's been like, eighteen years or something since I first wished you a happy birthday...and although I'm a bit early, I wanted to make sure you knew that I am still thinking about you on your birthday all these years later.

In honor of your thirty first, I wanted to give you a trip down memory lane. Just thing, if you never bought this, then you would have never named your son after my favorite New Kid...
Joey Joey, which, I might add, was said here, first (I believe).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's Sole, you know? Seafood... God, that video changed my life.

Have a great birthday!!!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Rima and Kevin said...

Thanks, Nez. :) Sigh. I'm INTO my thirties. At least I weigh about 30 lbs less than I did on my 30th bday! Yeah, I was pregnant, so what... How many times did we watch that video???