7.22.2007

Eww.

Dear friends,

I'm back to the City of Angels this week. Perhaps this time, I'll see him:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There is always hope.

If you don't have plans and say, you wanted to get away next Tuesday, you could join me for an overnight romp here:



Free hotel!


Anyway, this week has been crazy and the good part of crazy during the week means that I'm getting very busy at work and actually getting to do what it is they hired me to do. I also got to catch up with a good friend from college this week - and the hours passed by effortlessly and all too quickly. My aunt and her family is in town this weekend and I had a great day shopping, lunching, and talking with her yesterday (not to mention I walked away with a new pair of some fantastic Gucci sunglasses, compliments of her). It's been a great weekend spent with family, full of sunshine and incredible weather. I'm also reading Wicked. And LOVING it. It's the first book in a very long time that I haven't wanted to put down.

Yawn.

That makes for some really boring blog material.

Back soon with tales from another tradeshow floor...

Cheers,
N

5 comments:

JAB said...

Somebody just loaned me Wicked - I can't wait for a spare moment to dive in!

Barbara WM said...

I Rushed through Wicked until the last 100 pages! I will love to hear what you think! :) The tour was just through Columbus. It was great... but very different from the book. :)

I read Confession of an Ugly Step- Sister before Wicked. If you like Wicked, I really recommend it! :)

Hope you are well! :)

The Notorious N.A.T said...

I'm almost done and I don't want it to end! It's so fantastic! I'm so jealous - I want to go see it but it's been through DC already. Boo.

JAB - you'll love it!

Babs - lots of smiley's...hear there is some good news in C-bus? :) :) :) :)

Kate The Great said...

Where can I get a friend who will buy me Gucci sunglasses?

Sweet.

Wicked - love the musical. I've been wanting to read the book for a while, glad you reminded me of that want.

Vegas. I am so jealous...

Barbara WM said...

yes, January should be interesting. I am hoping for a legecy!

At this point it just looks like I am in a constant Hooters contest! I mean seriously...Where were these boobs at when I was in high school?