7.20.2006

It's The Meds...They Make Me Crazy

Well at least I figured it out. I now have identified the source of my recent discontent. My beloved new anti-child producing medication has made me a psycho. Indeed, I am self diagnosing myself.

The diagnosis is as follows: Hormones significantly out of whack.

Typical symptoms:
  • Sprouting horns
  • Crying for no reason
  • Taking everything out of context
  • Overwhelming addiction to carbs and inactivity
  • Becoming neurotic
  • Strong propensity to be a total beotch

Symptoms should aleviate within one week. For all you friends out there - even the ones who don't admit to reading my blog but who somehow know everything I discuss, mmm hmmm, you know who you are, I'm on to you - I'll return to normal non-self depreciating humor soon.

Until then, I'll be enjoying my new membership to Netflix and eating a lot of carb laden foods. I'm going to crawl in my hole now and fuckoff. For your own safety, I suggest you do the same until I re-emerge.

No comments: