7.11.2006

100 Things About Me

1. Name: Natalie
2. Middle Name: Anne
3. State:Kentucky
4. Place of Birth: Nashville, TN
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Bus/Car: Car
8. School:Georgetown College
9. Occupation: Grossly underpaid customer relationship guru
10. Initials: NAS
11. Screen Name: not tellin

YOUR APPEARANCE
12. Hair Color: brown
13. Hair Length: short
14. Eye color: blue
15. Best Feature: eyes
16. Height:5'9"
17. Braces: not since 7th grade
19. Shoe size: 10
20. Diploma: Yep

YOUR FIRSTS
22. First best friend: Kara H.
23. First Award: Some honor thing in Upper Arlington in 4th grade b/c I turned in $10 I found on the sidewalk to the police
24. First Sport You Joined: Volleyball
25. First thing you did today: Took my girl outside
26. First Real vacation: I'm sure it was to New England
27. First thing you said today: "My freakin hair is a mess"
28. First Love: I'm going to go with Andrew S.

FAVORITES
29. Movie: Shakespeare in Love, The Godfather, Breakfast Club...etc., etc., etc.
30. TV Show: Sex In The City, Project Runway, Sopranos, Rescue Me, Nip/Tuck
31. Color(s): Midnight Blue
32. Rapper: Will Smith - come on - that song Summertime is a classic
33. Place to get groceries: Well ideally Whole Foods, but mostly Kroger
34. Food: Italian everything
35. Season: Fall/spring
36. Candy? Haribo gummi bears
37. Sport: Football (college that is) OSU preferrably
38. Restaurant: Carabba's
41. School Subject: American History
42. Animal: My girl Abby
43. Book: The Notebook

CURRENTLY
45. Doing before you started this survey: talking to Eric on IM...
46. Feeling: Content. Still.
47. Wearing: bad olive green capris and a black shirt.
48. Crying about: Not much at this time.
49. Eating: Getting ready to go to Ramsey's for dinner...
50. Drinking: Diet Coke
51. Typing: just this
53. Listening To: Poison's greatest hits
54. Thinking about: Needing to go to the gym instead of Ramsey's
55. Wanting: enough money to pay my credit cards off
56. Watching: Nothing but Rescue Me is on tonight

FUTURE
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Debt free and still content
58. Kids: I hope so
59. Want to be Married: Someday when the time is right again
60. Career in Mind: Yep and grossly underpaid.

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX
63. Hair color: brown or bald
64. Hair length: short or bald
65. Eye color: green/hazel/blue
66. Measurements: Don't care
67. Cute or sexy: Must have weird characteristic like big ears, nose, or eyebrows?? ;)
68. Lips or Eyes: BOTH
69. Hugs or Kisses: Kisses
70. Short or Tall: Short or tall, I likes 'em all.
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both
73. Good or Bad: Good
74. Sensitive or spontaneous: Does that really make sense?
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Depends on my mood.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: These days I prefer those most hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER
78. Kissed a Stranger: Yep
79. Had surgery: Yes... if wisdom teeth count
80. Gone commando: Mmm hmm..
81. Ran Away From Home: Only if moving to KY counts.
82. Broken a bone: Technically I fractured my wrist when I was three.
83. Got an X-ray: Yes
84. Been on a cruise: Oddly, no.
86. Dumped someone: Does divorcing count?
87. Cried When Someone Died: Absolutely.
88. Cried At School: Yes. And Work.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
89. God: Yes
90. Miracles: Heck yes I do.
91. Love at First Sight: Yes.
92. Ghosts: Um, yes.
93. Aliens: Well, I just choose to think we're not alone.
94. Soul Mates: Absofreakinlutely.
95. Heaven: Yes.
96. Hell: Yes.
97. Answered prayers: I live on them everyday.
98. Kissing on The First Date: Sometimes. But never with men who call you luscious.
99. Horoscopes: Not really. But fun to read.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
100. Is there someone you wish you had? Well, besides Joseph Fiennes or David Beckham...not really, because I have all I need right now.

1 comment:

Kate The Great said...

NB-C is really talking you up on her blog... what is going on??!! Inquiring minds want to know!