7.23.2006

I'll Tell You My Dirty Little Secrets

Hi Mr. Penny,

I wanted to let you know that my blog address is www.mygirlabby.blogspot.com but as we both know now, you already knew that.

Here's what I wrote a few weeks ago that you recall had been missing. I took it off the morning after I posted it because I was afraid you were reading my blog and it was a little too invasive at the time. Pretty much this is kinda lame in hindsight, especially since you saw the one from last week. Yes, I'm STILL hiding my face BAAAA-bie.

It was called "They Think My Penny's Sexy":

I know. Remember Mr. Penny? He came to NB-C's tonight for a cookout. And he was charming, witty, and full of the same things I typically see on my lonesome. I don't know what it is about him... Maybe it's because he's able to converse and be himself without prompts (you know, like normal people) - I like that about him. (I am not going to comment a whole lot here - if you don't know, just take a guess about my former life). I like that Mr. Penny can hold his own in a crowd - an unfamiliar and possibly intimidating crowd. I like that he's comfortable in his own skin. And I like that he was on time tonight to pick me up. Really, I cannot say enough about that. That is not only sexy, that is spectacular. I appreciate a man who is respects your time, and your friends...It is the epitome of sexy. Been an odd weekend. Don't know what else to say. No complaints. Just good. Just good...

So that's it. I had fun today and I promise never to Dial Under the Influence again. Well not to the point of harassment anyway. Chapters 1-3. I know. Read, review, repeat.

Anywho...So this is my blog and yes, I really am this crazy - which I'm sure you've figured out long ago. What you read here is 100% me.

I guess there aren't many of my secrets out there anymore...

3 comments:

NB-C said...

What the???? So, he came clean and admitted he'd found the blog? I'm calling you right now....details, details.....

Kate The Great said...

You're not crazy. If Mister Penny did a bit of research out in the blogosphere he'd realize we're all the same... at least in the neurotic sense!

ReBeKaH said...

He gained major points that weekend/ week.. major points! he's a good man nattie. I just have to play devil's advoate once and a while. I like how he can hold his own in a potentally acward situation. Props to him. and props to you for being able to let go of your dirty little secrets!
tell him flocken and tits say hello!