7.18.2006

3 For 1

Yep, I don't have a whole lot to say but the occasional random thought and today has been an exemplarary (sp) day to acheive that...

I have decided the following things annoy me today:

  1. People who read your blog but never comment (sorry Julia).
  2. Seeing your ex's on myspace.com and what has become of them.
  3. People named "big smooth" or "scrappy" who want to be your friend on myspace.com and who obviously only like fat white bitches.
  4. Not smoking.
  5. Basically being called a fat white bitch.
  6. The Devil Wears Prada. Why indeed, she does. Enough said.
  7. Speaking too soon.
  8. Bad portrayls of Kentucky.
  9. Dogs who shit on the floor. For the second time in a few days.
  10. People you don't want to have feelings for you who do.
  11. Family members who don't have time for you.
  12. Being grossly underpaid and horribly under appreciated.
  13. Trying to figure out if I should move to Virginia or stay in KY.
  14. People who read your blog but don't admit it.
  15. Comments made in passing that can change everything.
  16. Working late because you have no other choice. Oh and that goes back to #12.
  17. Being sick of not having any money.
  18. Listening to music that brings back memories.
  19. Family members who invade your space.
  20. Pretty much everything, just cause.

I am in a terrible mood and I admit it. But just cause. That's the only reason I can give as to why. Just cause.

This is one of the days I am not at my finest. This is one of the days, and probably one of those weeks when I should just forget about changing humanity. Or making anything go in my favor. Not gonna happen. Not to this girl. Not this week.

Everyone has their routine or path that gets off base now and then. But it's amazing how someone else can impact the diversion. I'm the one this week. Spoke to soon. Optimism not in my favor. Glass half empty. Should be better at listening to my own intuition. Period was last week, perhaps hormones are delayed. But no one likes ...

thenegativeNat. Maybe I should just getovermyselfandtellmyselftofuckoff.

Yes, fuckoffjustcause I can. Just cause.

It works.

It is me you know. I can say that without getting pissed.

4 comments:

NB-C said...

Yikes...I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you even after I sent you that awesome pic of the man shotgunnin' Stellas...we need to talk. And NO, you are NOT moving to Virginia.

JAB said...

Get out the boxing gloves and go another round with whatever demon has one up on you today!

Tomorrow, it will be sorry it messed with you!!

SEDW said...

getting out of Dodge will help! i am sorry you feel this way and wish i could make you feel better by coming over to visit. Hey, if you move to VA, I could!!

Kate The Great said...

There's nothing anyone else can do to get you out of a funk. I know because I've been in them and I'm the kind of chick who stews in them for days.

For me, I just need some good solo time indulging in things I love to do alone (shopping, cooking and movies or reading are at the top of my list). The alone factor helps b/c then you don't piss anybody off with your bum mood. The other stuff helps take your mind off of whatever junk is bringing you down.

Last resort:

"In Emergency, Break (In) Glass"

As in, wine glass.