1.08.2007

Yep, I Bought 'Em

Totally unlike me, but totally Carrie Bradshaw ala "Hello, Lover..."

Oh, Kate - I thought of you when I did it too...Here's my first official pair of fabulous black shoes for 2007. When you find a gem like these, how can the year go wrong!!!


I literally had 8 women stop me in the shoe store while trying them on telling me I must buy them. Best quote so far :: My mother. "I hope you don't stand on any street corners. I thought you said they were practical?" HA!

Not exactly practical, mother, but damn sassy.

5 comments:

NB-C said...

Holy shit! Ahhhh yeah.....

You know how you've been looking for that second job? Well, these would be perfect for working the stripper pole at Platinum! HOT!

The Notorious N.A.T said...

They are so much classier than that...they're Calvin Klein...I mean come on, nothing comes between me and my Calvin's...

Kate The Great said...

How hot. I believe those shoes are appropriate for a Queen City outing. Very very sassy...

Rima and Kevin said...

Good excuse to get a pedicure, if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

DID YOU MENTION THAT YOUR MOTHER PAID FOR THE SHOES AND THEREFORE HAS THE RIGHT TO AN OPINION???????

You have to pay for the pedicure!