1.15.2007

And The Battle Rages On

Time to begin looking for a new job. Or maybe new career.

Somethings came to my attention this morning that have finally marked the place where I must begin to make a decision about the future of my career. Unfortunately, I don't want to leave my current surroundings - but may be forced to. Perhaps this is the time to make a decision about moving as well. Albeit much sooner in the year than I had hoped.

Anyone have any suggestions of:

1) What I should do with the rest of my life?

2) Where I should call home!


I work in a pink collared ghetto and the man is keepin' me down.

Beotche.

7 comments:

SEDW said...

whatever happens, just don't let fear hold you back.

NB-C said...

Wherever you go just make sure that you move to a place that's fun to visit. We don't have friends on the West Coast...Las Vegas perhaps? How about Chicago or Boston?

Anonymous said...

Riiiigght. I'd last like 3 days in Vegas before I smoked so many cigarettes my lungs collapsed. Not to mention I'd not survive a week in that wicked wicked heat! Boston would be fun. But then I'd pick up that strange accent that you'd need to have a dialect book just to decipher what the old girl was saying...We'll see.

Wheels are in motion.

The Notorious N.A.T said...

ps: That was me posting, just not sure why it decided to make me anonymous this time.

Kate The Great said...

I am holding out on the chances that a handsome, rich man taps me on the shoulder and sweeps me away. He'll ask me to give him children and maintain a marvelous mansion somewhere along the Connecticut coastline. When I meet him, I'll let you know whether he has a brother...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nema, go west woman. I have limited travel time out there, the farthest I've gone was for the wedding (great time Nema). You'll be fine where ever you decide as long as you like your job and coworkers, just look at me!

JAB said...

You're only young once so go for whatever it is you want. I decided a long time ago that I'd rather regret something I did than something I didn't do.

Good luck with the search!