6.21.2006

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriends Were Hot Like Mine

These are the best friends any girl could ask for...I am so lucky.
SEDW, Vee, Julia & NB-C
I am procrastinating today, more than usual. Ever since my whilwind vacation/Vegas trip I haven't been able to fall asleep very well and thus, haven't been able to get my arse out of bed in the mornings. I was doing so well before. I was getting to work before 9:00 a.m. and I was feeling pretty good about it. Not so much this week. Snooze is my friend this week. Maybe I'm just more out of whack than usual...
Anywho, that damned old myspace.com is going to suck me in. Mostly I have a real problem with it. Mostly I like to argue the cause for today's pre-teens and teens who use this to find everything like drugs, sex, or dirty old men who will surely rape and pillage them. Shit just ain't the same as it was back in my day. I remember when you had to write notes or letters to people. And if the telephone was busy, well, you just kept calling until it wasn't anymore. Nope, now you can put your ass out there for all the world to see. Baffling. However, somehow I have a myspace account and I'm not sure how I got one. I got lured into it's evilness this morning after recieving a request to be my friend. This is all very strange. The girl who had requested to be my friend I hadn't seen or talked to since, oh, about 1991 I'd say. So I start looking around and low and behold find a few people from High School. One of my first crushes, I think I can remove the question now if he was gay, cause, after the video post on his myspace page of Colin Farrell eluding to performing oral sex on a male, I am pretty sure he is.
I also happened to find the first love.
Ah yes, the one who made it big. The one that got away. The one who moved to my beloved New England. The one who stole my heart and never allowed me to give it to anyone else. Looks like his girlfriend is a cute, pixieish little JAP brunette who I'm sure is keeping him company as he travels to Asia and designs shoes for a well known athletic shoe company. Awesome. The funny thing is, he looks pretty much the same. And I don't know, maybe he doesn't really look that great anymore.
Then again, maybe I just look better.
Ha ha. Sucker.

1 comment:

ReBeKaH said...

hum.... i want to see a picture of the first love... **eyebrow raised**ut i don't want to get a myspace account... darn it! i may just have to!