1.20.2006

My cup runeth over...

Well, I got a lot of grief over that last blog. Sheesh. When you are the eternal optimist people really freak when you get sad. Man! Sometimes you've just got to get it off your chest. What a better way than in a public forum for all the world (well, not really, cause there's just a few people reading) to see.

SO, I've thought alot about it and I've decided to just be Nat for awhile. Time to just lay back and enjoy the ride instead of trying to dictate where the ride takes me. Time to get back in control and figure out what it is that the noise is trying to tell me. I'm lucky. I have great friends who care about me and want me to be happy. They smack me around and smack me out of it when I lose the grip on control and optimism.

There are a lot of things to be happy about. Here's what makes me happy (in no particular order):


  • 62 degree days in January
  • The Hobbit House (but not the neighbors)
  • Red wine
  • NB-C, Vee, SEDW & Julia (and Merriwether)
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • My little buddy Sean C.
  • Soft lips
  • Shopping and spending money that I will have to one day pay back
  • Haribo gummi bears - especially the green ones
  • My girl Abby
  • The Garden State Soundtrack
  • Rebekah
  • Irish Nachos at Shamrocks
  • Knowing that there are people who love me and care about me and just "get me."

NB-C, Me, Julia & Vee

SEDW and Merriwether!

1 comment:

NB-C said...

Thank God! It's good to have you back Nat! I can't believe you forgot to be thankful for Miller Lite!