5.16.2008

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh


Did you see them? Well I sure hope you were tuning into the Today Show this morning because if you were relying on me for photographic evidence this probably would not clue you into the fact that my beloved NKOTB are in fact, now middle aged dancing superstars. I swear to you, this is one of the happiest moments in my young 31 years. It all came back! Jon still looks painfully uncomfortable, and Joe/Donnie/Jordan are now even more heavily competeing for the sole spotlight. And then there's sweet Danny. Yeah. Anyway, every die hard fan feels the same sublime wanderlust as they did 17 years ago when they first stole our hearts. OOOH how I can't wait for September 26.

Pay no attention to the double chin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i dvr'd it and watched it this am, AWESOME, and yes jon looked very uncomfortable!

Barbara WM said...

I knew you would have to post about this! I saw it and thought of you! Congratulations!!! I know this is a life moment for you... Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

When I saw this at first I wondered when the picture was taken ...other than your hair not being POOFED OUT you look about 15 in it...must be they bring out the youth in you! WE KNOW they bring out insanity....

LY Mom