3.13.2008

in the arms of everything, and nothing

sometime ago, i vowed off this blog. swore her from my vocabulary. sure i was done recounting my sad stories and my hot air tales of a life i no longer felt a part of, of a tale too long ago, too far away from my own.

somehow, i find myself checking her pages, more than frequently. i catch myself drawn to the lure of her arms. to the surge of her ability, to the frequency of her nagging. where she pulls me back in and makes me want to stay...just...a...little...longer....

i am toying with her charm. her inviting subtlties. her charisma. her freedom. her sanctity. her peace...

she seems too real to let go. too much my own creation to say "see ya later." too much of a friend to endanger. too much of myself to forget.

she is calling me back. inviting me to re-join. to re-kindle. to love, again. and to tell you...just exactly where i've been.

she is telling me.
come.
back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

COME BACK INDEED!!

Hair Chick

JAB said...

yes, do come back!

Shawna said...

What a surprise after so many months of nothing.... See, this blog calls to me too for some reason and I've kept checking back here occasionally, hoping to see something new. And today, I'm glad I did. So, If I have a vote you can put me down in the yes column. :)

NB-C said...

I completely agree. You should come back...100 percent. The blogosphere is not the same.

Kate The Great said...

I stopped visiting a while ago when I thought nothing more would come after I carry you in my heart. I am so so thrilled to see more LITERATURE here... and can't wait until another piece arrives...

Rima and Kevin said...

You're back! I checked in and you were back...just like always, Nez is always still there. :)