10.05.2007

Restating The Obvious

I'm sort of a crappy blogger.

I meant to tell you I was leaving but I went out with her and spent the next day trying to figure out why Jager shots are ever considered a good idea. Especially by me.

I've been to Gulfport to see little Ms. Momma Vee. She is enduring massive swelling of the ankles and feet and might explode if that little man doesn't come out to play soon. My prediction is he will come 2 weeks early. So, now that it's Friday, I'm guessing he'll be here on or around the 25th of October. I have impeccable hunches, you know.

Had the big presentation. Went well. Just pray that my position goes worldwide. I sure could use another trip and beaucoup de frequent flier miles.

I've also been to Dallas, again. Sales meetings are always great times to close the bar down with a couple of your favorite colleagues. Yes Dolly, you are right. There is a story there. What can I say. It's always the ones you least expect to find your irresistable mojo, well. Irresistable.

I'm super tired but looking forward to a full weekend including the birthday party of my sweet Daniel - hard to believe this little guy is TWO! He's pretty freaking amazing. Pretty soon the number of children of my friends and SISTER! are going to significantly surpass the available counterspace in the Hotel Apartment.

While on my continued hiatus, back soon I promise, please laugh with me at what I can only imagine might actually be me and perhaps one of my partners in crime in about 20 years. This is a real photo taken by a dude I work with while he was on vacation. I mean, it just doesn't get any better than this.


I can totally hear it now.

"I don't know Vee. What the hell she was thinking. I would sooo never wear an outfit like that. I mean, white shoes after labor day? Bitches please. Give me the flask, I need a refill."

3 comments:

ReBeKaH said...

LOL that photo cracks me up!

Kim said...

Oh, don't you start blaming things on me. And, yes, the jager shots were your idea.

Love the pic. Before I read your caption I was thinking, "That is not soda in those cups."

The Notorious N.A.T said...

Kim - just be glad that I didn't suggest Goldschlager, like one of my colleagues did last week. Goldschlager is even less of a good idea. Seeing as I hadn't had one of those since 1996...