11.16.2006

Full Of Useless Information

Do you realize, dear readers, I am now a mere 19 days from the b i g birthday? Crap. I can't believe it's really going to happen.


My Girl has been doing weird things with her animal babies lately. She's been lining them up by her food. Maybe she's trying to spell letters and at the end of the week she will complete a whole word. Maybe she's hoping the raccoon will come back because it's in the same spot he came in at. Maybe she sending out an SOS. "Send Me Back to Grandma's."

She's pretty smart when she wants to be. Ok, she's not. But she's cute.




In other events, I'm not sure how but I keep getting emails from The Biggest Loser Club. You know, that show about the people who lose like their entire fatness in the span of a TV season? Well, somehow they've found me and keep sending me emails. There isn't really anything I can say when the little box for my hotmail pops up "You've Received Mail from The Biggest Loser Club." That doesn't exactly make one feel great. Not only are you a fat ass, but you're a loser too. All in one fell swoop. Neat. Thanks for the reminder.

One of the funniest things from last week came from my cousin KT. She delivered the other half of my grandmother's eulogy - and it was filled with lots of facts about our Mary. This is one of my favorite facts that pretty much solidifies how awesome our Mary was:

-Her political insights: and I quote, “Condaleeza, Condaleeza, Condaleeza—Rice….I hate her.”

My stomach is a mess. It's the big game this weekend. My beloved Buckeyes and that school we must not name. Seriously, it doesn't get anymore nerve racking than this.

That's about all I've got.

2 comments:

JAB said...

I'm glad to know somebody else is as nervous as Beak about Saturday.

I've decided that E and I are getting the heck out of dodge at exactly 3:29!

SEDW said...

GO BUCS!! Call me whenever something happens. This is such a huge game. I hope it is good!