7.07.2008

because i need you to know

rebekah and gavin,
you are two people, cut from the same cloth, who are the greatest blessings in my life. i think of you every day and i wish that we were closer in the number of miles between us. i love watching you as gavin's mother, and i could have never expected to fall in love with anyone the way i've fallen for him. seeing you this past week, and talking with you on saturday...i don't know why i haven't told you more often how wonderful you are and how much i love you. i am with you in every step of your journey...
FBF,
thank you for being my best friend, and for loving me the way i was meant to be loved. i am so thankful for the last six months, and for the day you unsuspectingly walked into my life (even though you dressed like you were 45). you make my heart overflow with love and joy and happiness and high-maintenanceness and princessness. thank you for knowing me like i know me, for your stupid nervous laugh, and for those damn dragons. you are my balance and my center of gravity. i can't wait for paris, for barcelona, and for all the places our dreams will take us. bisous mon bubba.

2 comments:

JAB said...

Mr Gavin is a cutie!!! More pics more pics.

FBF is nice too, but Gavin wins!

SEDW said...

I love that you are happy. My heart is overflowing because your heart is overflowing.

I miss you. We must get together soon.