4.10.2007

Seems Very Appropriate Today

I don't typically, but curiously checked my horoscope, and this is what it had to say:

Dear Natalie,

Here is your horoscope for Tuesday, April 10:

All this success is exciting, but it might also feel a little overwhelming. Give yourself quiet time so you can review everything that's happened. You've got all the opportunities in the world, so make the most of them.


Appropriate seeing as I'm headed to No. VA for a second interview next Friday. I believe I said to NB-C today how fast it all seems to be happening. Intresting, seeing as I've firmly committed to rolling my arse out of the Bluegrass for the life and opportunities I should have moved to eight years ago. I guess everything happens all in due time. Some just arrive later than others.


More soon...

2 comments:

JAB said...

How exciting!!! Good luck!!!

Kate The Great said...

If you need a personal chef/shopper/assistant, please let me know.