9.08.2006

I Ain't No Holla Back Girl

And I am not even sure what that means. But I'd bet that I'm not really one either.

Sooooo, I know I have been a slacker in the refreshing new and uplifting content lately. Maybe it's cause I've had a rockin' good week. It goes a little somethin' like dis...

My Partner In Crime was here for a long weekend last week. If I could have, I would have held her hostage. We did the stuff we usually do when together. Drank a lot of red wine. Smoked more cigarettes than in all previous four months. Talked for hours about our lives and places in the world. Used spell check, poorly, and masterfully re-created me. Watched a boatload of movies. Laid around. Ate. Watched more movies. Drank lots of beer with NB-C and watched UK get destroyed by UofL. Watched more movies. Ah yes, we really bring out the best in one another. In all it was wonderful. Wonderful because it was just us and it was exactly what we both needed.

Go see Little Miss Sunshine. Run, do not walk. You must see and laugh hard at that movie.

Hello...cutest baby in last 11-months was born last Thursday. Take a look at this chunk a chunk of burnin' love...Going to see him and his momma tomorrow and am very hap hap happy.


Went to ATL for another sales meeting. Stayed here. It was, let's just say, awesome. Now that is a hotel experience. Had a pretty good time catching up and hanging with some of the work folks. Drank too much. Blew the hinges way off the old diet. Well, there's always next week to get back on.

And I will. Get back on.

Speaking of, the old girl is back in the saddle again. So to speak. No further comment...

Did you fully absorb the cuteness of this child...If not, please oooh and aww again...I love da' babies and I love showin' 'em off to you who do not care...Feel free to hate me when I have mine. I'm gonna be the worst kind of offender.

But seriously, could he be any cuter?

OH! In other wonderful news of the week!!! My good friend, The Belgian, is coming to my conference in October. By the way the Belgian will be hanging with the homies for homecoming...He just smells good...ah yes, gotta love the Jean Paul Gautier (that one was for you P, I see you've been reading).

Anyway, that's about it from Camp Cupcake. More later...

3 comments:

SEDW said...

i don't know what the holla back girl is, or the new one about london bridge, but that girl gwen has a good beat.

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Sunshine!! I laughed my ass off!!

JAB said...

Her baby has GOBS of hair! He doesn't look like a newborn!